Cerro La Montanita
Cerro La Montanita is a 13,062 ft / 3,982 m mountain peak in La Libertad, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 229th highest mountain in La Libertad and the 9285th highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Cerro Tres Capas, Cerro Conoco, Cerro Alto de la Laguna, Cerro Secseragra, Cerro Alto Laguna, and Cerro Mashuita. See the Cerro La Montanita map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro La Montanita photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro La Montanita SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro La Montanita summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro La Montanita pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Tres Capas 13,017 ft / 3,968 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Conoco 13,753 ft / 4,192 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Alto de la Laguna 13,385 ft / 4,080 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Secseragra 13,249 ft / 4,038 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Alto Laguna 14,103 ft / 4,299 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cerro Mashuita 12,494 ft / 3,808 m 4 mi / 6 km away