Cerro La Lata
Cerro La Lata is a 5,825 ft / 1,776 m mountain peak near Gualaca, Chiriquí, Panama. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 6th highest mountain in Chiriquí and the 18th highest mountain in Panama. The nearest peaks are Cerro Olga, Cerro Guayabo Blanco, Cerro Guacal, Cerro Guayabo, Cerro Fortuna, and Cerro La Estrella. See the Cerro La Lata map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro La Lata photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro La Lata SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro La Lata summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro La Lata pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Olga 6,190 ft / 1,887 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Guayabo Blanco 4,130 ft / 1,259 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Guacal 3,731 ft / 1,138 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Guayabo 5,635 ft / 1,718 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro Fortuna 3,565 ft / 1,087 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Cerro La Estrella 7,091 ft / 2,162 m 5 mi / 8 km away