Cerro La Ladera
Cerro La Ladera is a 9,099 ft / 2,774 m mountain peak near Tenancingo de Degollado, México, Mexico. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 223rd highest mountain in Mexico. The nearest peaks are Cerro Tenango, Cerro Cuescontepec, Cerro Coatepec, Nevado de Toluca (Xinantécatl), Cerro Cacalotepec, and Cerro Picacho. See the Cerro La Ladera map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro La Ladera photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro La Ladera SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro La Ladera summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro La Ladera pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Tenango 10,855 ft / 3,309 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cerro Cuescontepec 10,764 ft / 3,281 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Cerro Coatepec 8,452 ft / 2,576 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Nevado de Toluca (Xinantécatl) 15,354 ft / 4,680 m 13 mi / 20 km away
- Cerro Cacalotepec 12,253 ft / 3,735 m 14 mi / 23 km away
- Cerro Picacho 6,666 ft / 2,032 m 15 mi / 24 km away