Cerro La Joya
Cerro La Joya is a 9,580 ft / 2,920 m mountain peak in the Sierra Madre Oriental Range in Mexico. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 149th highest mountain in Mexico. The nearest peaks are Cerro Conejo, Cerro El Mogote, Cerro Mesa del Pino, Cerro El Charco, Cerro La Mojonera, and Cerro Cuchilla Alta de Santa Anita. Cerro La Joya belongs to the Mexico Ultras peak list. See the Cerro La Joya map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro La Joya photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro La Joya SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro La Joya summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro La Joya pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Cusquenayoc 8,613 ft / 2,625 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro Pashnapacana 10,208 ft / 3,111 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro Madreselva 7,113 ft / 2,168 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Cerro San Pedro 8,165 ft / 2,489 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Cerro Juncajahuana 11,575 ft / 3,528 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Cerro San Juan 9,285 ft / 2,830 m 6 mi / 10 km away