Cerro La Joya
Cerro La Joya is a 9,580 ft / 2,920 m mountain peak in the Sierra Madre Oriental Range in Querétaro, Mexico. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4th highest mountain in Querétaro and the 150th highest mountain in Mexico. The nearest peaks are Cerro Conejo, Cerro El Mogote, Cerro Mesa del Pino, Cerro El Charco, Cerro La Mojonera, and Cerro Cuchilla Alta de Santa Anita. Cerro La Joya belongs to the Mexico Ultras peak list. See the Cerro La Joya map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro La Joya photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro La Joya SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro La Joya summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro La Joya pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Khakha Pata 13,684 ft / 4,171 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Cerro Taypi Kkollu 13,639 ft / 4,157 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Cerro Sellota 13,721 ft / 4,182 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Cerro Esquentaque 14,123 ft / 4,305 m 13 mi / 21 km away
- Cerro Hurputanca 13,824 ft / 4,214 m 14 mi / 23 km away
- Cerro Turinturini 13,659 ft / 4,164 m 15 mi / 24 km away