Cerro La Coscolina
Cerro La Coscolina is a 4,961 ft / 1,512 m mountain peak near Bajos del Ejido, Guerrero, Mexico. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 54th highest mountain in Guerrero and the 2045th highest mountain in Mexico. The nearest peaks are Cerro Molino, Cerro El Campito, Cerro La Senora, Cerro Soledad, Cerro Tlacotepec, and Cerro Guerrero. See the Cerro La Coscolina map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro La Coscolina photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro La Coscolina SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro La Coscolina summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro La Coscolina pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Molino 3,062 ft / 934 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Cerro El Campito 4,233 ft / 1,290 m 10 mi / 17 km away
- Cerro La Senora 3,797 ft / 1,157 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Cerro Soledad 6,382 ft / 1,945 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Cerro Tlacotepec 6,481 ft / 1,975 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Cerro Guerrero 4,095 ft / 1,248 m 13 mi / 21 km away