Cerro la Corona
Cerro la Corona is a 6,309 ft / 1,923 m mountain peak near Atlixco, Puebla, Mexico. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 28th highest mountain in Puebla and the 1400th highest mountain in Mexico. The nearest peaks are Cerro Acatzingo, Cerro del Chiquihuite, Cerro de la Tolva, Cerro Zitzimitl, Cerro Zoapiltepec, and Cerro Tepemacate. See the Cerro la Corona map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro la Corona photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro la Corona SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro la Corona summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro la Corona pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Acatzingo 6,636 ft / 2,023 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro del Chiquihuite 5,745 ft / 1,751 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Cerro de la Tolva 6,643 ft / 2,025 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Cerro Zitzimitl 7,446 ft / 2,270 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Cerro Zoapiltepec 7,455 ft / 2,272 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Cerro Tepemacate 6,067 ft / 1,849 m 9 mi / 14 km away