Cerro La Asuncion
Cerro La Asuncion is a 10,240 ft / 3,121 m mountain peak near San Isidro, San José, Costa Rica. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in San José and the 8th highest mountain in Costa Rica. The nearest peaks are Cerro de la Muerte, Cerro Sakira, Cerro Buena Vista, Cerro Frio, Cerro Paramo, and Cerro Baraja. See the Cerro La Asuncion map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro La Asuncion photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro La Asuncion SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on May 20, 2013. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro de la Muerte 11,031 ft / 3,362 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Cerro Sakira 10,041 ft / 3,061 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Cerro Buena Vista 10,526 ft / 3,209 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Frio 8,522 ft / 2,598 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cerro Paramo 9,477 ft / 2,889 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro Baraja 9,247 ft / 2,818 m 7 mi / 11 km away