Cerro Juxtepec is a 9,851 ft / 3,003 m mountain peak near Huitzilac, Morelos, Mexico. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 115th highest mountain in Mexico. The nearest peaks are Cerro Huilote, Cerro La Corona, Volcan Pelado, Cerro Mezontepetl, Cerro Mateo, and Ajusco. See the Cerro Juxtepec map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Juxtepec photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Juxtepec SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Juxtepec summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Juxtepec pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Cerro Huilote 11,881 ft / 3,621 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cerro La Corona 12,402 ft / 3,780 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Volcan Pelado 11,707 ft / 3,569 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Cerro Mezontepetl 10,923 ft / 3,330 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Cerro Mateo 12,232 ft / 3,728 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Ajusco 12,894 ft / 3,930 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Pico de Orizaba
- Nevado de Toluca (Xinantécatl)
- Recent Summits
- Rattlesnake Peak
- Mount Hunger
- Winn Mountain
- Hall Mountain
- Nats Mountain
- Bridge Point