Cerro Justaca is a 13,343 ft / 4,067 m mountain peak near Atocha, Potosí, Bolivia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1073rd highest mountain in Bolivia. The nearest peaks are Cerro San Felipe, Cerro Khasa Pata, Cerro Ubina, Cerro Tacaya, Cerro Condoriri Loma, and Cerros Challchiri. See the Cerro Justaca map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Justaca photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Justaca SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Justaca summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Justaca pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro San Felipe 13,163 ft / 4,012 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Khasa Pata 13,845 ft / 4,220 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Ubina 13,574 ft / 4,137 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Tacaya 12,923 ft / 3,939 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Cerro Condoriri Loma 13,851 ft / 4,222 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Cerros Challchiri 13,432 ft / 4,094 m 6 mi / 10 km away