Cerro Jumpiche is a 5,050 ft / 1,539 m mountain peak near Madrid, Colima, Mexico. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 9th highest mountain in Colima and the 1994th highest mountain in Mexico. The nearest peaks are Cerro El Pochote, Grande, Cerro Chino, Cerro La Piedra Colorada, Cerro Loma Blanca, and Cerro La Vieja. See the Cerro Jumpiche map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Jumpiche photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Jumpiche SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Jumpiche summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Jumpiche pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro El Pochote 2,508 ft / 764 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Grande 7,123 ft / 2,171 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro Chino 5,315 ft / 1,620 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Cerro La Piedra Colorada 5,291 ft / 1,613 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Cerro Loma Blanca 1,346 ft / 410 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Cerro La Vieja 2,422 ft / 738 m 9 mi / 15 km away