Cerro Jatun Pata
Cerro Jatun Pata is a 15,446 ft / 4,708 m mountain peak near Matucana, Lima, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 839th highest mountain in Lima and the 2966th highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Cerro Olluyo, Cerro Antamantay, Cerro Antamantay, Cerro Laran, Cerro Shojramachay, and Cerro Azul. See the Cerro Jatun Pata map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Jatun Pata photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Jatun Pata SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Jatun Pata summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Jatun Pata pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Olluyo 15,255 ft / 4,650 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Antamantay 15,938 ft / 4,858 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Antamantay 16,185 ft / 4,933 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Laran 14,819 ft / 4,517 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Shojramachay 15,328 ft / 4,672 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Azul 16,279 ft / 4,962 m 2 mi / 4 km away