Cerro Jancacuta is a 17,414 ft / 5,308 m mountain peak near Oyón, Lima, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 26th highest mountain in Lima and the 208th highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Nevado Milpo, Nevado Millpo, Cerro Mishihuajanan, Cerro Carbonera, Cerro Piruyapunta, and Cerro Yanaparian. See the Cerro Jancacuta map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Jancacuta photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Jancacuta SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Jancacuta summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Jancacuta pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Nevado Milpo 16,979 ft / 5,175 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Nevado Millpo 16,710 ft / 5,093 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Mishihuajanan 16,819 ft / 5,127 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Carbonera 16,491 ft / 5,027 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Piruyapunta 16,988 ft / 5,178 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Yanaparian 16,589 ft / 5,056 m 2 mi / 3 km away