Cerro Huatina is a 1,038 ft / 317 m mountain peak near Nuevo Imperial, Lima, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1653rd highest mountain in Lima and the 17361st highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Cerro La Arena Vieja, Cerro Campana, Cerro Pampachacra, Cerro Bodega, Cerro Mendoza, and Cerro Hueco. See the Cerro Huatina map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Huatina photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Huatina SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Huatina summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Huatina pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro La Arena Vieja 1,224 ft / 373 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Campana 1,776 ft / 541 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro Pampachacra 1,855 ft / 566 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro Bodega 3,107 ft / 947 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Cerro Mendoza 3,303 ft / 1,007 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Cerro Hueco 4,233 ft / 1,290 m 6 mi / 10 km away