Cerro Huarmis Grande
Cerro Huarmis Grande is a 16,066 ft / 4,897 m mountain peak near Morococha, Junín, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 120th highest mountain in Junín and the 1423rd highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Cerro Huarmis Chico, Cerro Huancash, Cerro Escaparate, Cerro Puca Rumi, Cerro Canchayo, and Cerro Lucpuichigo. See the Cerro Huarmis Grande map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Huarmis Grande photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Huarmis Grande SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Huarmis Grande summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Huarmis Grande pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Huarmis Chico 16,128 ft / 4,916 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Cerro Huancash 16,465 ft / 5,019 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Escaparate 16,425 ft / 5,006 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Puca Rumi 16,496 ft / 5,028 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Canchayo 15,919 ft / 4,852 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Lucpuichigo 15,711 ft / 4,789 m 2 mi / 3 km away