Cerro Huarmis Chico
Cerro Huarmis Chico is a 16,128 ft / 4,916 m mountain peak near Morococha, Junín, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 97th highest mountain in Junín and the 1299th highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Cerro Huarmis Grande, Cerro Puca Rumi, Cerro Huancash, Cerro Escaparate, Cerro Jancapata, and Nevado Lashual. See the Cerro Huarmis Chico map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Huarmis Chico photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Huarmis Chico SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Huarmis Chico summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Huarmis Chico pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Huarmis Grande 16,066 ft / 4,897 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Cerro Puca Rumi 16,496 ft / 5,028 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Huancash 16,465 ft / 5,019 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Escaparate 16,425 ft / 5,006 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Jancapata 16,660 ft / 5,078 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Nevado Lashual 16,578 ft / 5,053 m 2 mi / 3 km away