Cerro Huaranaca is a 15,650 ft / 4,770 m mountain peak near La Paz, La Paz, Bolivia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 59th highest mountain in La Paz and the 242nd highest mountain in Bolivia. The nearest peaks are Cerro Kinkillosa, Cerro Estuqueria, Cerro Chumumani, Nevado Chacaltaya, Nevado Huaillara, and Cerro Churumani. See the Cerro Huaranaca map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Huaranaca photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Huaranaca SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Huaranaca summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Huaranaca pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Kinkillosa 15,471 ft / 4,716 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cerro Estuqueria 15,053 ft / 4,588 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Cerro Chumumani 15,576 ft / 4,748 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Nevado Chacaltaya 18,000 ft / 5,486 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Nevado Huaillara 16,123 ft / 4,914 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Cerro Churumani 17,002 ft / 5,182 m 5 mi / 8 km away