Cerro Huallatani is a 15,841 ft / 4,828 m mountain peak near La Paz, La Paz, Bolivia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 44th highest mountain in La Paz and the 190th highest mountain in Bolivia. The nearest peaks are Cerro Copahuancara, Cerro Tulahuracha, Nevado Huayna Potosi, Cerro Esperanza, Cerro Estuquera, and Huayna Potosi. See the Cerro Huallatani map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Huallatani photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Huallatani SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Huallatani summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Huallatani pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Copahuancara 15,361 ft / 4,682 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Tulahuracha 15,818 ft / 4,821 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Nevado Huayna Potosi 16,843 ft / 5,134 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro Esperanza 14,847 ft / 4,526 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Cerro Estuquera 15,264 ft / 4,653 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Huayna Potosi 19,974 ft / 6,088 m 5 mi / 8 km away