Cerro Hospitaya is a 12,172 ft / 3,710 m mountain peak near Oruro, Oruro, Bolivia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 414th highest mountain in Oruro and the 1696th highest mountain in Bolivia. The nearest peaks are Cerro Calpaya, Cerro Haichacosi, Cerro Calpaya, Cerro Jatun Compania, Cerro San Felipe, and Cerro San Pedro. See the Cerro Hospitaya map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Hospitaya photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Hospitaya SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Hospitaya summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Hospitaya pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Calpaya 12,175 ft / 3,711 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Haichacosi 12,170 ft / 3,710 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Calpaya 12,165 ft / 3,708 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Cerro Jatun Compania 12,907 ft / 3,934 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Cerro San Felipe 12,408 ft / 3,782 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Cerro San Pedro 12,226 ft / 3,727 m 13 mi / 21 km away