Cerro Guerrero is a 4,095 ft / 1,248 m mountain peak near Xaltianguis, Guerrero, Mexico. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 78th highest mountain in Guerrero and the 2528th highest mountain in Mexico. The nearest peaks are Cerro El Campito, Cerro Carrizalito, Sierra El Comotal, Cerro Tlacotepec, Cerro La Coscolina, and Cerro Cacho de Oro. See the Cerro Guerrero map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Guerrero photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Guerrero SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Guerrero summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Guerrero pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro El Campito 4,233 ft / 1,290 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Cerro Carrizalito 3,045 ft / 928 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Sierra El Comotal 6,080 ft / 1,853 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Cerro Tlacotepec 6,481 ft / 1,975 m 12 mi / 20 km away
- Cerro La Coscolina 4,961 ft / 1,512 m 13 mi / 21 km away
- Cerro Cacho de Oro 8,144 ft / 2,482 m 14 mi / 22 km away