Cerro Gueimbe is a 1,970 ft / 600 m mountain peak near San Vicente, Misiones, Argentina. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Misiones and the 3451st highest mountain in Argentina. The nearest peaks are Cerro Negro, Cerro Bella Vista, Nova Belgica, Sierra de La Victoria, Cerro Bandera, and Cerro Nu Cany. See the Cerro Gueimbe map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Gueimbe photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Gueimbe SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Gueimbe summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Gueimbe pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Negro 2,703 ft / 824 m 41 mi / 66 km away
- Cerro Bella Vista 1,734 ft / 529 m 44 mi / 71 km away
- Nova Belgica 1,916 ft / 584 m 48 mi / 76 km away
- Sierra de La Victoria 1,556 ft / 474 m 48 mi / 78 km away
- Cerro Bandera 1,174 ft / 358 m 57 mi / 91 km away
- Cerro Nu Cany 1,308 ft / 399 m 96 mi / 154 km away