Cerro Grande is a 7,991 ft / 2,436 m mountain peak near Orosí, Cartago, Costa Rica. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 7th highest mountain in Cartago and the 38th highest mountain in Costa Rica. The nearest peaks are Volcan Irazu, Cerro Gurdian, Cerro Cabeza de Vaca, Las Nubes, Cerro Duan, and Cerro Carpintera. See the Cerro Grande map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Grande photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Grande SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Grande summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Grande pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro de la Cabana 5,338 ft / 1,627 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Cerro del Salero 5,575 ft / 1,699 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro de Noguerizas 5,786 ft / 1,764 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Cerro de Juan Canal 4,444 ft / 1,355 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Alto de la Carrasca 5,406 ft / 1,648 m 14 mi / 23 km away
- Cerro de las Mentiras 3,388 ft / 1,033 m 15 mi / 24 km away