Cerro Grande is a 14,874 ft / 4,534 m mountain peak near Huamachuco, La Libertad, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4th highest mountain in La Libertad and the 4422nd highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Cerro Cushuro, Cerro Cuchilla de Shallas, Cerro Potrero, Cerro Apushalla, Cerro Campanas, and Cerro Alto Punta. See the Cerro Grande map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Grande photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Grande SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Grande summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Grande pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Cushuro 13,160 ft / 4,011 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Cerro Cuchilla de Shallas 15,009 ft / 4,575 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Cerro Potrero 14,293 ft / 4,357 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Apushalla 15,279 ft / 4,657 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Campanas 14,018 ft / 4,273 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Alto Punta 14,788 ft / 4,508 m 2 mi / 2 km away