Cerro Gemelos is a 16,037 ft / 4,888 m mountain peak in Atacama, Chile. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 29th highest mountain in Atacama and the 163rd highest mountain in Chile. The nearest peaks are Nevado Leon Muerto, Cerro del Medio, Cerro Pabellon, Cerro Plegado, Cerro Colorado Chato, and Cerro Colorados. See the Cerro Gemelos map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Gemelos photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Gemelos SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Gemelos summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Gemelos pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Nevado Leon Muerto 18,929 ft / 5,770 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Cerro del Medio 17,183 ft / 5,238 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Cerro Pabellon 13,919 ft / 4,243 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Cerro Plegado 14,661 ft / 4,469 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Cerro Colorado Chato 16,471 ft / 5,020 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Cerro Colorados 19,947 ft / 6,080 m 12 mi / 20 km away