Cerro Gallardo is a 4,447 ft / 1,356 m mountain peak near Agua Prieta, Sonora, Mexico. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 77th highest mountain in Sonora and the 2344th highest mountain in Mexico. The nearest peaks are D Hill, College Peaks, South Collge Peak, North College Peak, Cinder Hill, and Cerro El Fresnal. See the Cerro Gallardo map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Gallardo photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Gallardo SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Gallardo summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Gallardo pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- D Hill 4,656 ft / 1,419 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- College Peaks 6,302 ft / 1,921 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- South Collge Peak 6,339 ft / 1,932 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- North College Peak 6,201 ft / 1,890 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Cinder Hill 4,747 ft / 1,447 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Cerro El Fresnal 5,566 ft / 1,697 m 15 mi / 24 km away