Cerro Fitzroy is a 11,073 ft / 3,375 m mountain peak in the Andes in Santa Cruz, Argentina. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Santa Cruz and the 894th highest mountain in Argentina. The nearest peaks are Aguja Saint Exupery, Cerro Poincenot, Cerro Mocho, Cerro Chaltel, Cerro Stanhardt, and Torre Egger. See the Cerro Fitzroy map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Fitzroy photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Fitzroy SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Cerro Fitzroy
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Aguja Saint Exupery 2,680 ft / 817 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Poincenot 9,849 ft / 3,002 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Mocho 6,407 ft / 1,953 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Chaltel 4,918 ft / 1,499 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Stanhardt 9,186 ft / 2,800 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Torre Egger 8,809 ft / 2,685 m 3 mi / 4 km away