Cerro Espuelitas is a 856 ft / 261 m mountain peak near Minas, Lavalleja, Uruguay. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Lavalleja and the 3rd highest mountain in Uruguay. The nearest peaks are Sierra del Soldado, Cerro Buena Vista, Cerro Catedral, Cerro Vichadero, Cerro de Veras, and Cerro do Chapeu. See the Cerro Espuelitas map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Espuelitas photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Espuelitas SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Espuelitas summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Espuelitas pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Sierra del Soldado 1,031 ft / 314 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Cerro Buena Vista 807 ft / 246 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Cerro Catedral 1,685 ft / 514 m 43 mi / 69 km away
- Cerro Vichadero 663 ft / 202 m 159 mi / 256 km away
- Cerro de Veras 630 ft / 192 m 186 mi / 299 km away
- Cerro do Chapeu 708 ft / 216 m 213 mi / 343 km away