Cerro El Veinte
Cerro El Veinte is a 12,436 ft / 3,791 m mountain peak near San Pedro de Atacama, Antofagasta, Chile. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 169th highest mountain in Antofagasta and the 716th highest mountain in Chile. The nearest peaks are Cerro Redondo, Cerro del Carcanal, San Pedro, Volcán San Pablo, Cerro Cerroqui, and Cerro Paniri. See the Cerro El Veinte map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro El Veinte photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro El Veinte SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro El Veinte summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro El Veinte pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Cerro Redondo 12,980 ft / 3,956 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro del Carcanal 14,209 ft / 4,331 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- San Pedro 20,161 ft / 6,145 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Cerro Cerroqui 12,487 ft / 3,806 m 10 mi / 17 km away
- Cerro Paniri 17,989 ft / 5,483 m 13 mi / 20 km away
- Cerro Colorado 15,187 ft / 4,629 m 13 mi / 21 km away
- Recent Summits
- Sandstone Peak
- Waterman Mountain
- Mount Baden-Powell
- Vasquez Rocks
- Echo Mountain
- Mount Disappointment
- Balanced Rock
- Verdugo Mountain