Cerro El Salto
Cerro El Salto is a 3,653 ft / 1,114 m mountain peak near Cuauhtémoc, Colima, Mexico. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 16th highest mountain in Colima and the 2696th highest mountain in Mexico. The nearest peaks are Volcancillo, Cerro La Toma, Cerro El Camichin, Cerro La Yerbabuena, Cerro Chamila, and Cerro La Piedra. See the Cerro El Salto map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro El Salto photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro El Salto SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro El Salto summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro El Salto pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Custoy 1,673 ft / 510 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cerro El Isleno 1,547 ft / 472 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Cerro El Palmar 2,280 ft / 695 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Cerro La Sardina 1,566 ft / 478 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Cerro Las Minas 602 ft / 184 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Cerro Periquito 1,367 ft / 417 m 10 mi / 16 km away