Cerro El Peon
Cerro El Peon is a 5,566 ft / 1,697 m mountain peak near Minatitlán, Colima, Mexico. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 5th highest mountain in Colima and the 1741st highest mountain in Mexico. The nearest peaks are Cerro La Piedra Colorada, Cerro Copales, Cerro Chino, Cerro La Guelica, Ocote, and Cerro La Ocotera. See the Cerro El Peon map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro El Peon photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro El Peon SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro El Peon summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro El Peon pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro La Piedra Colorada 5,291 ft / 1,613 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Copales 4,831 ft / 1,473 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro Chino 5,315 ft / 1,620 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro La Guelica 2,635 ft / 803 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Ocote 5,362 ft / 1,634 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Cerro La Ocotera 5,811 ft / 1,771 m 6 mi / 9 km away