Cerro El Mogote
Cerro El Mogote is a 6,765 ft / 2,062 m mountain peak near Jacala, Hidalgo, Mexico. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1144th highest mountain in Mexico. The nearest peaks are Cerro Mesa del Pino, Cerro La Joya, Cerro El Charco, Cerro Conejo, Cerro Los Nogales, and Cerro Cuchilla Alta de Santa Anita. See the Cerro El Mogote map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro El Mogote photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro El Mogote SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro El Mogote summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro El Mogote pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Mesa del Pino 6,561 ft / 2,000 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro La Joya 9,580 ft / 2,920 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Cerro El Charco 6,554 ft / 1,998 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Cerro Conejo 7,676 ft / 2,340 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Cerro Los Nogales 4,937 ft / 1,505 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Cerro Cuchilla Alta de Santa Anita 6,943 ft / 2,116 m 8 mi / 13 km away