Cerro El Campanario
Cerro El Campanario is a 4,724 ft / 1,440 m mountain peak near Minatitlán, Colima, Mexico. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 10th highest mountain in Colima and the 2180th highest mountain in Mexico. The nearest peaks are Cerro La Nancera, Cerro La Media Luna, Cerro La Ocotera, Cerro La Guelica, Ocote, and Cerro Tepejilote. See the Cerro El Campanario map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro El Campanario photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro El Campanario SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro El Campanario summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro El Campanario pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro La Nancera 3,397 ft / 1,036 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro La Media Luna 1,382 ft / 421 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Cerro La Ocotera 5,811 ft / 1,771 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Cerro La Guelica 2,635 ft / 803 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Ocote 5,362 ft / 1,634 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Cerro Tepejilote 2,958 ft / 902 m 5 mi / 9 km away