Cerro El Bocado
Cerro El Bocado is a 7,079 ft / 2,158 m mountain peak in Anzoátegui, Venezuela. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Anzoátegui and the 305th highest mountain in Venezuela. The nearest peaks are Cerro Los Gavilanes, Cerro Las Cabeceras, Cerro Negro, Cerro Culebra, Cerro El Alcance, and Cerro La Silleta. See the Cerro El Bocado map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro El Bocado photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro El Bocado SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro El Bocado summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro El Bocado pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Los Gavilanes 3,791 ft / 1,156 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Las Cabeceras 5,905 ft / 1,800 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Negro 5,542 ft / 1,689 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Culebra 3,683 ft / 1,123 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cerro El Alcance 6,199 ft / 1,890 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cerro La Silleta 6,435 ft / 1,961 m 4 mi / 6 km away