Cerro Echandi is a 10,248 ft / 3,124 m mountain peak near Barranco, Bocas del Toro, Panama. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3rd highest mountain in Bocas del Toro , 8th highest mountain in Costa Rica and the 4th highest mountain in Panama. The nearest peaks are Cerro Itamut, Cerro Fabrega, Cerro Pittier, Cerro Pando, Cerro Pelota, and Cerro Turubo. See the Cerro Echandi map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Echandi photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Echandi SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Cerro Echandi
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Itamut 10,320 ft / 3,146 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Cerro Fabrega 10,277 ft / 3,133 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Cerro Pittier 9,452 ft / 2,881 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Cerro Pando 7,128 ft / 2,173 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Cerro Pelota 7,305 ft / 2,227 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Cerro Turubo 8,000 ft / 2,439 m 12 mi / 20 km away