Cerro Echandi is a 10,248 ft / 3,124 m mountain peak near Barranco, Bocas del Toro, Panama. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3rd highest mountain in Bocas del Toro , 7th highest mountain in Costa Rica and the 4th highest mountain in Panama. The nearest peaks are Cerro Itamut, Cerro Fabrega, Cerro Pittier, Cerro Pando, Cerro Pelota, and Cerro Turubo. See the Cerro Echandi map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Echandi photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Echandi SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Echandi summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Echandi pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Itamut 10,320 ft / 3,146 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Cerro Fabrega 10,277 ft / 3,133 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Cerro Pittier 8,796 ft / 2,681 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Cerro Pando 7,128 ft / 2,173 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Cerro Pelota 7,305 ft / 2,227 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Cerro Turubo 8,000 ft / 2,439 m 12 mi / 20 km away