Cerro do Chapeu
Cerro do Chapeu is a 708 ft / 216 m mountain peak near Santana do Livramento, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 12th highest mountain in Rio Grande do Sul and the 596th highest mountain in Brazil. The nearest peaks are Cerro Vichadero, Cerro de Veras, Cerro Espuelitas, Sierra del Soldado, Cerro Buena Vista, and Sierra del Iman. See the Cerro do Chapeu map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro do Chapeu photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro do Chapeu SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro do Chapeu summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro do Chapeu pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Vichadero 663 ft / 202 m 73 mi / 117 km away
- Cerro de Veras 630 ft / 192 m 92 mi / 147 km away
- Cerro Espuelitas 856 ft / 261 m 213 mi / 343 km away
- Sierra del Soldado 1,031 ft / 314 m 215 mi / 346 km away
- Cerro Buena Vista 807 ft / 246 m 223 mi / 358 km away
- Sierra del Iman 928 ft / 283 m 225 mi / 361 km away