Cerro del Toro
Cerro del Toro is a 17,207 ft / 5,245 m mountain peak in the Andes in San Juan, Argentina. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 8th highest mountain in San Juan and the 84th highest mountain in Argentina. The nearest peaks are Cerro Las Palas, Cerro de la Ortiga, Pico de las Palas, Cerro Ortiguita, Cerro Pintado, and Cerro Las Placetas. Cerro del Toro belongs to the Argentina & Chile 6000m Peaks peak list. See the Cerro del Toro map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro del Toro photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro del Toro SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro del Toro summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro del Toro pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Codocedo 14,704 ft / 4,482 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Maricunga 14,602 ft / 4,451 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Cerro Ojo de Maricunga 14,970 ft / 4,563 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Cerro Los Carneros 13,458 ft / 4,102 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Cerro El Gallo 13,760 ft / 4,194 m 8 mi / 14 km away
- Cerro La Coipa 13,748 ft / 4,191 m 9 mi / 14 km away