Cerro de Veras
Cerro de Veras is a 630 ft / 192 m mountain peak in Salto, Uruguay. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Salto and the 6th highest mountain in Uruguay. The nearest peaks are Cerro do Chapeu, Cerro Vichadero, Cerro Espuelitas, Sierra del Soldado, Cerro Buena Vista, and Cerro Catedral. See the Cerro de Veras map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro de Veras photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro de Veras SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro de Veras summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro de Veras pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro do Chapeu 708 ft / 216 m 92 mi / 147 km away
- Cerro Vichadero 663 ft / 202 m 122 mi / 196 km away
- Cerro Espuelitas 856 ft / 261 m 186 mi / 299 km away
- Sierra del Soldado 1,031 ft / 314 m 191 mi / 307 km away
- Cerro Buena Vista 807 ft / 246 m 196 mi / 315 km away
- Cerro Catedral 1,685 ft / 514 m 225 mi / 362 km away