Cerro de Terbi
Cerro de Terbi is a 11,718 ft / 3,572 m mountain peak near Ciudad Cortés, Puntarenas, Costa Rica. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3rd highest mountain in Costa Rica. The nearest peaks are Cerro Ventisqueros, Cerro Chirripo, Cerro Ami, Cerro Uran, Cerro Ena, and Cerro El Nivel. See the Cerro de Terbi map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro de Terbi photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro de Terbi SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Apr 24, 2010. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Ventisqueros 12,507 ft / 3,812 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Cerro Chirripo 12,605 ft / 3,842 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Ami 9,396 ft / 2,864 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Cerro Uran 10,240 ft / 3,121 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Cerro Ena 10,056 ft / 3,065 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Cerro El Nivel 9,327 ft / 2,843 m 9 mi / 14 km away