100% Dirt summit road
Cerro de Punta
Cerro de Punta is a 4,390 ft / 1,338 m mountain peak in the Cordillera Central Range in Puerto Rico. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Puerto Rico. The nearest peaks are Piedra Blanca, Monte Jayuya, Cerro Saliente, Cerro Maravillas, Cerro Rosa, and Cerro Santo Domingo. See the Cerro de Punta map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro de Punta photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro de Punta SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jan 23, 2009. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Cerro de Punta
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Piedra Blanca 4,042 ft / 1,232 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Monte Jayuya 4,252 ft / 1,296 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Saliente 3,845 ft / 1,172 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Maravillas 3,960 ft / 1,207 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cerro Rosa 4,144 ft / 1,263 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro Santo Domingo 1,985 ft / 605 m 4 mi / 6 km away