Cerro de Mechudo
Cerro de Mechudo is a 2,092 ft / 638 m mountain peak in Baja California Sur, Mexico. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 19th highest mountain in Baja California Sur and the 3302nd highest mountain in Mexico. The nearest peaks are Pico Cupula, Cerro Natividad, Cerro San Francisco, Cerro Rosario, Cerro la Calabaza, and El Palmar. See the Cerro de Mechudo map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro de Mechudo photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro de Mechudo SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro de Mechudo summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro de Mechudo pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pico Cupula 1,242 ft / 379 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Natividad 1,060 ft / 323 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Cerro San Francisco 1,213 ft / 370 m 17 mi / 28 km away
- Cerro Rosario 660 ft / 201 m 47 mi / 75 km away
- Cerro la Calabaza 2,364 ft / 721 m 72 mi / 116 km away
- El Palmar 1,581 ft / 482 m 87 mi / 141 km away