Cerro de los Patos
Cerro de los Patos is a 20,469 ft / 6,239 m mountain peak in the Andes in Catamarca, Argentina. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 5th highest mountain in Catamarca and the 18th highest mountain in Argentina. The nearest peaks are Cerro Cienaga Redonda, Cerro Lajitas, Cerro Puntiagudo, Cerro Tres Cruces, Cerro Solo, and Cerro Tres Cruces Central. Cerro de los Patos belongs to the Argentina & Chile 6000m Peaks peak list. See the Cerro de los Patos map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro de los Patos photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro de los Patos SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro de los Patos summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro de los Patos pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Cienaga Redonda 16,097 ft / 4,906 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Cerro Lajitas 16,515 ft / 5,034 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Cerro Puntiagudo 18,212 ft / 5,551 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Cerro Tres Cruces 22,139 ft / 6,748 m 14 mi / 23 km away
- Cerro Solo 18,059 ft / 5,505 m 14 mi / 23 km away
- Cerro Tres Cruces Central 21,748 ft / 6,629 m 16 mi / 26 km away