Cerro de Las Cuevas
Cerro de Las Cuevas is a 16,859 ft / 5,139 m mountain peak in Antofagasta, Chile. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 37th highest mountain in Antofagasta and the 98th highest mountain in Chile. The nearest peaks are Cerro de las Cuevas, Cerro Pabellon, Cerro Cebollar, Cerro Palpana, Cerro Negro, and Cerro Polapi. See the Cerro de Las Cuevas map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro de Las Cuevas photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro de Las Cuevas SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro de Las Cuevas summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro de Las Cuevas pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro de las Cuevas 14,902 ft / 4,542 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Pabellon 14,754 ft / 4,497 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Cebollar 15,723 ft / 4,792 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Palpana 19,816 ft / 6,040 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro Negro 15,431 ft / 4,703 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Cerro Polapi 18,603 ft / 5,670 m 7 mi / 11 km away