Cerro de las Cuevas
Cerro de las Cuevas is a 14,902 ft / 4,542 m mountain peak in Antofagasta, Chile. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 86th highest mountain in Antofagasta and the 301st highest mountain in Chile. The nearest peaks are Cerro de Las Cuevas, Cerro Pabellon, Cerro Palpana, Cerro Cebollar, Cerro Negro, and Cerro Cascasca. See the Cerro de las Cuevas map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro de las Cuevas photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro de las Cuevas SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro de las Cuevas summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro de las Cuevas pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro de Las Cuevas 16,859 ft / 5,139 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Pabellon 14,754 ft / 4,497 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Palpana 19,816 ft / 6,040 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cerro Cebollar 15,723 ft / 4,792 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cerro Negro 15,431 ft / 4,703 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Cerro Cascasca 12,417 ft / 3,785 m 7 mi / 11 km away