Cerro de la Muerte
Cerro de la Muerte is a 11,031 ft / 3,362 m mountain peak near Tucurrique, Cartago, Costa Rica. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4th highest mountain in Costa Rica. The nearest peaks are Cerro La Asuncion, Cerro Sakira, Cerro Buena Vista, Cerro Frio, Cerro Paramo, and Cerro Baraja. See the Cerro de la Muerte map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro de la Muerte photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro de la Muerte SUMMIT LOG
2 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on May 20, 2013. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve claimed Cerro de la Muerte
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro La Asuncion 10,240 ft / 3,121 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Cerro Buena Vista 10,526 ft / 3,209 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Sakira 10,041 ft / 3,061 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Frio 8,522 ft / 2,598 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Paramo 9,477 ft / 2,889 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cerro Baraja 9,247 ft / 2,818 m 7 mi / 12 km away