Cerro de la Muerte
Cerro de la Muerte is a 11,322 ft / 3,451 m mountain peak near San Isidro, San José, Costa Rica. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3rd highest mountain in San José and the 4th highest mountain in Costa Rica. The nearest peaks are Cerro La Asuncion, Cerro Buena Vista, Cerro Sakira, Cerro Frio, Cerro Paramo, and Cerro Baraja. See the Cerro de la Muerte map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro de la Muerte photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro de la Muerte SUMMIT LOG
9 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on May 20, 2013. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Cerro de la Muerte
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro La Asuncion 10,240 ft / 3,121 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Cerro Buena Vista 10,526 ft / 3,209 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Sakira 11,210 ft / 3,417 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Frio 11,443 ft / 3,488 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Paramo 11,400 ft / 3,475 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cerro Baraja 10,246 ft / 3,123 m 7 mi / 12 km away