Cerro de la Cabana
Cerro de la Cabana is a 5,338 ft / 1,627 m mountain peak near Gor, Andalusia, Spain. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 304th highest mountain in Spain. The nearest peaks are Cerro Grande, Cerro del Salero, Cerro de Noguerizas, Cerro de Juan Canal, Alto de la Carrasca, and Monte Chullo. See the Cerro de la Cabana map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro de la Cabana photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro de la Cabana SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro de la Cabana summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro de la Cabana pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Grande 5,746 ft / 1,751 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Cerro del Salero 5,575 ft / 1,699 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Cerro de Noguerizas 5,786 ft / 1,764 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Cerro de Juan Canal 4,444 ft / 1,355 m 10 mi / 17 km away
- Alto de la Carrasca 5,406 ft / 1,648 m 15 mi / 24 km away
- Monte Chullo 8,549 ft / 2,606 m 15 mi / 25 km away