Cerro de Incahuasi
Cerro de Incahuasi is a 21,722 ft / 6,621 m mountain peak in Catamarca, Argentina , Chile. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Catamarca , 9th highest mountain in Argentina and the 5th highest mountain in Chile. The nearest peaks are Cerro Ojo de las Lozas, Nevado El Fraile, Cerro de San Francisco, Cerro Morocho, Nevado El Muerto, and Volcán del Viento. Cerro de Incahuasi belongs to the Argentina & Chile 6000m Peaks peak list. See the Cerro de Incahuasi map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro de Incahuasi photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro de Incahuasi SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro de Incahuasi summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro de Incahuasi pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Ojo de las Lozas 15,834 ft / 4,826 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Nevado El Fraile 19,885 ft / 6,061 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Cerro de San Francisco 19,739 ft / 6,016 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Cerro Morocho 15,307 ft / 4,666 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Nevado El Muerto 21,280 ft / 6,486 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Volcán del Viento 20,078 ft / 6,120 m 13 mi / 21 km away