Cerro Cushuro is a 13,160 ft / 4,011 m mountain peak in La Libertad, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 230th highest mountain in La Libertad and the 9104th highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Cerro Cuchilla de Shallas, Cerro Grande, Cerro Apushalla, Cerro Shacshapallanga, Cerro Potrero, and Cerro Campanas. See the Cerro Cushuro map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Cushuro photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Cushuro SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Cushuro summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Cushuro pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Cuchilla de Shallas 15,009 ft / 4,575 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Cerro Grande 14,874 ft / 4,534 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Cerro Apushalla 15,279 ft / 4,657 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Shacshapallanga 13,313 ft / 4,058 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Potrero 14,293 ft / 4,357 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Campanas 14,018 ft / 4,273 m 2 mi / 3 km away