Cerro Cumbres Bastonal
Cerro Cumbres Bastonal is a 3,191 ft / 973 m mountain peak near Soteapan, Veracruz, Mexico. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 14th highest mountain in Veracruz and the 2859th highest mountain in Mexico. The nearest peaks are Cerro Campanario, Cerro Santa Martha, Cerro Muerto, Cerro San Martin, Cerro Cintepec, and Cerro Pelon. See the Cerro Cumbres Bastonal map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Cumbres Bastonal photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Cumbres Bastonal SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Cumbres Bastonal summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Cumbres Bastonal pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Campanario 4,681 ft / 1,427 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cerro Santa Martha 5,545 ft / 1,690 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro Muerto 1,788 ft / 545 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Cerro San Martin 2,110 ft / 643 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Cerro Cintepec 2,520 ft / 768 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Cerro Pelon 1,363 ft / 416 m 12 mi / 20 km away