Cerro Cueva Negra
Cerro Cueva Negra is a 13,533 ft / 4,125 m mountain peak in La Libertad, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 158th highest mountain in La Libertad and the 8327th highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Cerro Chirimachay, Cerro Suitococha, Cerro Colpar, Cerro La Plap, Cerro Contrahierbas, and Cerro Pedernales. See the Cerro Cueva Negra map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Cueva Negra photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Cueva Negra SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Cueva Negra summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Cueva Negra pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Chirimachay 13,806 ft / 4,208 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Suitococha 13,931 ft / 4,246 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Colpar 13,788 ft / 4,203 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro La Plap 14,000 ft / 4,267 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cerro Contrahierbas 13,807 ft / 4,209 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cerro Pedernales 13,401 ft / 4,085 m 3 mi / 5 km away