Cerro Cuchilla de Shallas
Cerro Cuchilla de Shallas is a 15,009 ft / 4,575 m mountain peak in La Libertad, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in La Libertad and the 4110th highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Cerro Apushalla, Cerro Cushuro, Cerro Grande, Cerro Campanas, Cerro Shacshapallanga, and Cerro Potrero. See the Cerro Cuchilla de Shallas map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Cuchilla de Shallas photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Cuchilla de Shallas SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Cuchilla de Shallas summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Cuchilla de Shallas pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Apushalla 15,279 ft / 4,657 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Cerro Cushuro 13,160 ft / 4,011 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Cerro Grande 14,874 ft / 4,534 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Cerro Campanas 14,018 ft / 4,273 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Shacshapallanga 13,313 ft / 4,058 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Potrero 14,293 ft / 4,357 m 2 mi / 3 km away